This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I had a lot of trouble with Timothy Hay this year causing diarrhea and I
never had trouble in the past. The hay was super green all year and I suspect
it
was over fertilized or had some other chemicals on it. Even the Orchard hay
was  a weird green color that doesn't exist in nature! I ended up having to
give  them Timothy pellets and some oat hay which didn't seem to bother the
horses. I'm not a big fan of pellets, but it did get me through this time when
the hay seemed to make the horses sick.

Elaine Olsen
Southern CA