This message is from: katesei...@aol.com

NOT!!  I kinda feel like I am working myself to death.  It wasn't  bad while
I was still on vacation, but this deal of working a paying job 60  hours a
week, and taking care of the horses, and the land, and the house, and  the
family.  Well....no wonder none of you guys ever have time to watch
television!!  I
am sure once the initial flurry of setting things to right  and finding a
routine are done, it will be easier.

But, I absolutely love running out to visit the ponies every two hours or
so.  I still expect to find that they have somehow escaped from their  sturdy
electric fencing and am thrilled every time I see them still there.   We have
begun easing them out onto the pasture for a few hours a day, and they  are
quite pleased with that arrangement.

I must note that my ego has taken a blow as to my true place in the
hierarchy of pony interest. I confess to being smug and superior about how *my*

ponies always come running to see me when I arrive.  Well - that's true  when
they
are standing around a dry lot waiting for something to eat or  do.  I clearly
rate below grass since it's all they can be bothered to  do to look at me and
make sure I'm not a coyote in Kate  clothing.  They'll still come back in with
me if I walk out and tap  them on the shoulder, but I may have to assert
myself a bit more.  Or  maybe I'll just spend more time sitting and watching
them
as soon as we get some  decent weather.

Kate
with Della and Joe (who agree that I am higher than dirt, but lower  than
grass)
headlines. (http://news.aol.com?ncid=emlcntusnews00000002)