This message is from: jern...@mosquitonet.com

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the info.  I am tryng to figure out why I can't send a message to the
list from my Eudora program using the mosquitonet address but can get one
through
using my hotmail address.  So I am trying to send on from my mosquitonet address
using the ACS web mail program.  Maybe it is mention of that unmentionable word
in
my Eudora program?  Let's see if this get through.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska where it has warmed up to a balmy +5 after 17 days of
-40
and below.  We're sending that cold air cold air to the midwest.