Hello,

my server delivers XML data over socket,
representing games, with up to 3 players in each.

In my custom component I'd like to display
a summary: total number of games,
number of full games (3 players)
number of vacant games (joinable, because less than 3 players).

I've prepared a reduced test case demonstrating my problem:

var games:XML =
  <games>
    <game>
      <user/>
      <user/>
      <user/>
    </game>
    <game>
      <user/>
      <user/>
    </game>
    <game>
      <user/>
      <user/>
    </game>
  </games>;

trace("All games: " + games.game.length());
trace("Full games: " + games.game.user.(length() == 3).length());
trace("Vacant games: " + games.game.user.(length() < 3).length());

It prints wrong results for the 2 last calculations:

All games: 3
Full games: 0
Vacant games: 7

And a warning:

Warning: 1060: Migration issue: The method length is no longer
supported.  Use the length property of the argument instead..

Please advise me
Alex