Hi Chris,

we are trying to switch to IntelliJ, to rely on maven and flexmojos. Our
Flex/JEE project set has a webapp project that relys on
"copy-flex-resources" feature deprecated since flexmojos 4.

This feature will be needed in IntelliJ to make the IDE productive and have
real maven driven projects that copy the flex swf generated resources to
the target webapp folder avoiding the user to copy it manualy. In our case
we have near 60 flex projects and it's not productive to copy swfs manualy.

I don't know the reason why this was deprecated, but we continue using it
(using flexmojos 3.9 for this particular use case).

I would want to ask you if you could make this feature available again, or
if there's some reason, I'm not ware, to not do it.

Alexander Doroshko, from IntelliJ team, and the main behind this ticket in
the intelliJ track, and I'm sure this feature would be very welcome to make
this feature available for a future IntelliJ version.

This is the ticket's url: http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-61107
A discussion can be found as well in the forums:
http://devnet.jetbrains.net/message/5469865#5469865

Thanks in advance.

PD: btw, all people interested in this functionality are welcome to vote
for this feature.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de TecnologĂ­a