Maven will not generate the effective pom if the flexmojos plugin is not
loaded by the pom in question or one of its parents. I've tripped up on
this a few times of late.

>>> http://www.directwriter.es
>>> http://www.avant2.es
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> http://flexmojos.sonatype.org/
>>>

>> --
>>
>> http://flexmojos.sonatype.org/
>>

>>  --
>>
>> http://flexmojos.sonatype.org/

--

------------------------------

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*: MahiFX Limited (*MahiFX*), (company no. 2446590) is
registered in New Zealand. MahiFX is authorised and regulated by the
Australian Securities and Investment Commission ARBN 152 535 085, AFSL
414198. This email, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are
confidential and intended exclusively for the person to whom the email is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy,
disclose or use the contents in any way. Please notify the sender by return
email and destroy the email and attachments immediately. MahiFX does not
accept any liability for any changes made to this email or attachments
after sending by MahiFX. You must scan this email and attachments for
viruses. The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of MahiFX. MahiFX
accepts no liability for any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by
our own negligence or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of
this email and attachments.

For more information about MahiFX Limited see mahifx.com.