Hi, I'm not a committer so I'm posting here few very quick fixes I used in
my working copy.
one bug was: creating folders if they already existed caused blocking error.
I don't know if it was a wanted behavior or not, but it was annoying to me
so I fixed it.

*in FlexFrameworkGenerator.java

   - line 675, change
   if(targetDirectory.exists())
   with
   if(!targetDirectory.exists())
   - line 610, change
   if(!targetThemeVersionDirectory.mkdirs()) {
     throw new RuntimeException("Could not create directory: "
   +targetThemeDirectory.getAbsolutePath()); }
   with
   if(!targetThemeVersionDirectory.exists()){
     if(!targetThemeVersionDirectory.mkdirs()) {
        throw new RuntimeException("Could not create directory: " +
   targetThemeDirectory.getAbsolutePath()); } }

in FlexCompilerGenerator.java,

line 131 change
if(targetJarDirectory.mkdirs())
with
if(targetJarDirectory.exists() || targetJarDirectory.mkdirs())*
*
*
*
*
In my mac I had an exception with the zip library ("Zip file must have at
least one entry").
In FlexFrameworkGenerator.java,
line 178 change
*writeDummyResourceBundleSwc(dummyRbFile);
with this:
if(dummyRbFile.exists())

writeDummyResourceBundleSwc(dummyRbFile);

Hope this helps,
ciao
pigiuz

ps: I know this is not the *best* way to submit fixes, is there a mechanism
such as pull requests somewhere for this project?
*