I agree, put it to rest for this list.
acquisition
However, in the past 24 hours I've discovered information about the original acquisition of Scene7 and the future plans. It appears now they are inquiring of my corporate papers, though I'm not sure from what's floating around.

I've nothing on my site except a commentary about this, for those who want to be wise about where they spend their time and money in the future, they' d be better with the W3C's Semantic Web 3.0

for any more see,

www.activecommunity.com

This is too much to bear, this, what appears to be, pretty big betrayal. Go to Scene7.com and look at their client list and examine how the program works.

See for yourself.

That's my last word on the subject on this list; I'll leave the rest for my site. This development is quite disturbing to me and to those in companies in the Big-3 area that I get my contracts in, who have spent tens of thousands of dollars on FLEX.

-r