I think those posts have ended, at least by me.

I said very clearly in one post to that I would make an effort to stay focused on [flexcoders] which is why i've been using that name when referring to something.

my last post was on FDT Enterprise - that's all. and then the ball came swinging again.

the issue is over for me.

as for ol which i won't mention by full name you just mentioned it, the whole reason I brought that up is because i've been trying to decide for months on the best way to invest flexcoding time into place where it won't just die one day due to some big change in the industry....and that's where my inquiry all began...in just that

so i don't think it's off topic if i [flexcode] and want that code to be able to work with other runtimes, so that one day i don't wake up and a few years of investment in time and money are gone.

i made that point, from then on it was 1 person angry with me, then another polite, then the fo remark / better to deal with something sooner rather than later.

can we go back to my </end> which was made so clear in the topic heading to stop this, because Josh clearly said "No I won't" (get off my back I asked).

-r