Being new to Flex and Coldfusion, I'm trying to work through an
example to help me understand what is goes on.

I'm having troubles trying to get the following Flex2Beta2
RealEstate sample to work.

http://www.asfusion.com/blog/entry/real-estate-sample-app-updated-
for-flex#comments

When setting up the sample in Flex, I have the following questions.

1. Flex server technology? is it Coldfusion Flash Remoting or Flex
Data Services?

2. Which directory do I place the files for the project contents?

3. Any other things that I need to do when creating the project in
Flex?

I have the following programs installed on this system (fresh
install)
1. Flex 2 Beta 2
2. Coldfusion MX 7 (install is the Multiserver) Is this correct?
3. Flex Data Services 2.0
4. ColdFusion/Flex Connectivity

Error Message:  An ActionScript has occured

Error: faultCode:InvokeFailed faultString:'Error: Unknown
destination 'ColdFusion'.' faultDetail:'Couldn't establish a
connection to 'ColdFusion''
      at
mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::i
nvoke()
      at
mx.rpc.remoting.mxml::Operation/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/int
ernal::invoke()
      at mx.rpc.remoting::Operation/send()
      at mx.rpc.remoting.mxml::Operation/send()
      at com.realestate.services::ServiceManager/::remoteGetAll()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
      at com.realestate.model::ModelManager/::addListeners()
      at
com.realestate.model::ModelManager/___UIComponent1_creationComplete()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
      at mx.core::UIComponent/set initialized()
      at mx.managers::LayoutManager/::doPhasedInstantiation()
      at mx.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher2()
      at mx.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher()

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Neil