Wow!  Seriously?  That amazes me.  We never would have adopted Flex 1.5 at
it's current price model... and it is 1.5 - just slightly more mature than a
version 1.0, and our company rarely ever adopts version 1 of anything for
use at an enterprise level.  I would think that the more mature, less
expensive Flex 2.0 would be the most desirable path.  I know that we'll be
employing it all over the place once it's out of beta.  My web team has no
desire to even look at 1.5 now that 2.0 is on the way.

Darren