Ok, I forgot to read my mails last night. Apparantly Mark Piler from themidnightcoders.com sent me a mail after noticing that I had downloaded the beta 5 (which had just been released), writing the following:

A quick workaround is to open web.config from /Inetpub/wwwroot/weborb and remove the following two lines:

<add assembly="vjslib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>

<add assembly="BlueDragon, Version=6.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7551335DE9FC3C36"/>

Please make sure that the closing tags for <assemblies> and <compilation> stay in the file (they are on the same line as the BlueDragon reference).

You can always check if web.config is valid by opening the following URL:

http://localhost/weborb/examples/testsuite/client/testsuite.aspx

How nice is this? :-)  I guess he must get a notification every time someone downloads his product, and check if everything is working.

So, I got the Contact Manager sample working now, let’s play around a bit.

Jonas