Hi everyone. I've been trying to make a panel for an application that
has quite a few features. It would need to be manually resizable (not
just using states) when you mouse over the lower right hand corner and
drag, it needs to be draggable and minimizable/maximizable. I've used
the Popup Manager to make the windows draggable, and to be able to
switch focus if there are multiple windows.

I have found quite a few different examples for the resize feature,
but all the ones I could find are from before Flex 2.0 was released,
and I can't fix all the errors that come up!

Examples I have found include:

http://www.flexdaddy.info/2005/03/06/resizable-and-collapsable-titlewindow-flex-15/
(the main one I've been working with)
http://www.coenraets.com/viewarticle.jsp?articleId=89
http://ria.richtechmedia.com/2006/03/10/resize-panel-revisited/
(haven't been able to get the code for this one)

If anyone can help with the Actionscript code in the first example
especially, that would be awesome. Or if someone could give me a
really simple example that is resizable.... I would appreciate it so much.

Thank you for any help!!