--aa
--ab
--ac
-b
-c
--ca
--cb
--cc

say the last server retrieval got ca, cb and cc. but the tree did not
show a scrollbar. this tree is in a vDivided box, so when i move the
divider upto b, i see a scrollbar, but when i move divider to cb or
cc, ca-cb and cc disappear and no scrollbar.

bug? or am i doing something wrong? i think that the tree should be
refreshing when i do such operations.

thanks.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "Dave Bobby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED].> wrote:

> I am trying to append data retrieved to selectedItems in the tree
> represented by an XMLListCollection. During the trace I see that
the
> retrieived items have been added to the XMLListCollection correctly
> and this collection in Bindable.
>
> But the tree itself behaves wierd. Sometimes it shows the
scrollbars,
> sometimes not. Sometimes, when I scroll up and down, it collates
> different nodes to different parents visually.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dave.