Hi all,

I have a Flex 2 app running in my intranet and I need to download
SWF  files from an external server silently.

That is I do not want to browse for a file source or destination. I
already know what files must be downloaded and where to store them at
my local web server.

These are SWF files that will be stored in my local web server and
will be loaded and played by a SWFLoader that is place in another
Flex 2 app running in my intranet.

There two problems:

1) How can access and store files locally from a Flex 2 App;

2) How can I use FileReference without the dialog boxes that appear
when I use the browse and download methods;

Thanks in advance