Perhaps you should be talking with Doubleclick, it looks like they
have a Flash in Flash solution for DART.

http://www.doubleclick.com/us/products/dart_motif_for_flash_in_flash/

I'm not at all familiar with it though, just trying to be helpful.
I've never really worked with ads before, I have a deep disdain for
them... but I'm sure someday I'll have to give in to it.

src="http://ad.fr.doubleclick.net/adj/ts.psycho.com/homepage/index/sky;kw=x;tile=5;sz=160x320;ord='+jsDartRandom+'?"></script>');