What does your keyFocusChange handler look like and how did you attach
the listener?  We use it elsewhere to shut down the FM.

Also, are you running 2.0.1 with the latest hotfix?

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Kornfilt
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:37 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Tabbing bug - disabling tabbing in the
application

Tried the keyFocusChange, but nothing to do, the event still gets fired
after the FocusManager handles the keyDown event.

Any other ideas?

Mark

On 5/23/07, Mark Kornfilt <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:

Maybe as part of a state change. Could that be the issue? The child it's
looking for seems to be quite often a VScrollBar and the parent a VBox.

I'll try the keyFocusChange today.

Thanks,

Mark

On 5/23/07, Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >