From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Robinson
Sent: 10 September 2007 15:24
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] How to build on command line?

The simplest use I can think of:

mxmlc -output=path/to/whatever.swf -file-specs=path/to/whatever.mxml

There are a bunch more options available but that should at least get
you an swf.

John

On Sep 10, 2007, at 9:23 AM, Mark Ingram wrote:

Hi, what steps do I need to take to build a flex project from the
command line? I've had a look at mxmlc and it's options, but it doesn't
give me any clear clues about what parameters I need to pass through to
it.

Are there any good examples out there?

Cheers,

Mark