Hi Juan

Our ScrollBar arrow turned out to be a Bitmap, so you were right about
scale-9 not being picked up for Bitmaps. Changing that to a vector
fixed it.

The scale-9 issue seems to only be a problem for ComboBoxes. Our
ComboBox arrows are vectors and we are developing in FlexBuilder 3
Beta 2. Is it possible that the Flex 2 bug still exists for some cases
in FlexBuilder 3? I use the same arrow now for our scroll-bar, which
works fine in the ScrollBar case, but not the ComboBox.

Cheers
Tracy