Let me qualify that by saying there is no latency in the monitor audio
when you use and external keyer.  What goes out over the air is still a
few milliseconds behind what you hear.

It's also worth noting that the truth is that the SDR-1000 is not (and
never will be without hardware changes) a QSK radio.  Having said that,
it can make one darn good semi break in rig.  :)

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

--snip--

//www.flex-radio.com