The delay is included to allow you to delay for slower relays to completely
close before presenting RF on the output.  For most amplifiers/xvtrs, 50ms
is plenty.  Many work with a setting of 0ms.  Your mileage may vary
depending on your hardware.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

PS.  Do you have the optional 300kHz filter enabled?  If not, I would
uncheck that box.