I believe that Peter has probably hit on the correct interpretation.  If
so (and I will test this today) and TortoiseSVN is NOT giving a "cannot
write" error message,  this is a bug since this cannot be allowed to happen.

Windows locks dll's that are in use and refuses to allow them to be
overwritten.

Bob

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> If the files in question are dlls, I would guess that they were in use
> (loaded) at the time you attempted to do the svn update; svn would be
> unable to delete the old version as part of the replacement operation.
> Was PowerSDR running at that time?
>
> Pete, N3EVL
>

>> -

"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat.
You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los
Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly
the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there.
The only difference is that there is no cat." - Einstein