The brute force method I use is to simply delete the files and do an
update.   The fact that these files are SUPPOSED to be there is stored
in a "hidden" directory .svn in each subdirectory of our SVN tree.  They
will be replaced.

Bob
N4HY

Jim, W4ATK wrote:
> Wow! It took a moment for this senior citizen to work it all out, but what
> an enhancement.
>
> FWIW, I create new directories for each SVN and then simply import the DB.
> It works great here. Everything updates cleanly.
>
> Very Cool! Take that KenSu!
>
> Jim, W4ATK

"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat.
You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los
Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly
the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there.
The only difference is that there is no cat." - Einstein