Joe,

The problem with the having a single slider distribute the gains is
that you need a calibration point to set equal gains on main and sub,
or else a means to turn the distribution feature off.  Otherwise you
will spend an inordinate amount of time trying to balance the gains
when you want near or precisely equal gains on both.  I don't really
see any advantages to distributing the gains; if there are some
please tell me.  The advantage of having precisely equal gains on
both is to be able to measure signal strength on one and relate that
to signal strength on the other when using third party software that
uses a spectrum display, such as MixW.  The feature of having two
gain controls works now.  The only hang up I have with the two gain
controls is the main gain control is positioned under Sub receiver
where the sub receiver gain control should be positioned under sub receiver.

73,  Chas W1CG