Yep
I keep at least 3 variants of PWSDR
as you noted the 'official release 1.10.4'
and then W2RF's version, and also Bob Tracy's svn
I also run the 'test' svn when some of Ed's or Bob's new features are 'merged'
to make sure I have them set up correctly

so that I can test various items for each.

When not 'testing' I normaly use the W2RF svn for contesting as I use the
Navigator for frequency adjustment and the mouse on the Writelog monitor
contest exhanges/rotor control.

And of course I run Steve's DDTu so that I can run all the programs off the
same comports with my logging program alerting me if a new band/mode station
should appear on the cluster.

And yes...sometimes I HAVE clicked on the wrong Icon and wondered why something
wasn't working the way I expected.
In fact I do it far more often than sometimes. <duh>

Fortunately the gurus put that "do you really want to run multiple instances of
the same PWSDR" warning in.