OK - I have been looking at the two things as both being something that can
eliminate noise.
I guess that is too simple of an outlook. I'm not a noise scientist and so I
didn't know that sometimes some kinds of noise need blanking and other kinds
need cancelling. And I have no idea how to tell which kind of noise needs
what.

I don't know what kind of noise I have at my QTH so I don't know if I need a
blanker or a canceller. Or both. I was hoping that by seeing and hearing a
video I could see how the two compared.

But apparently wanting to see and hear a comparison of these two things is a
very bad thing to wish for - so I will be sure to just live with the noise
that I have, knowing that there is not an answer to the question of how the
MFJ unit compares to the PSDR NB button.

Best regards,

Michael Jones W0STB
SCSI Toolbox LLC
www.scsitoolbox.com