To: <herbe...@centurytel.net>
Cc: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] compare with PSDR NB?

I have to disagree, or maybe we aren't comparing the same things.

They are both noise blankers.
They both have one function - to minimize or eliminate noise.
I don't care if one is free and one is $1,000,000 - they are both noise blankers so how do they compare in their function of blanking noise?

I don't care how they do it, or what is involved at this point such as extra antennas, etc.

I am not talking about comparing how they accomplish what they are supposed to do, I am talking about comparing the results of what they do.

They both are supposed to blank noise, Which one does that best?

Best Regards,
Michael Jones W0STB
www.scsitoolbox.com
303-972-2072