To: "Clay W7CE" <w...@curtiss.net>
Cc: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] 5000A RX1 Preamp affects RX2

Clay,

Does this happen only with RX2 on RX1 Tap? How about with it set to RX2 In? Also make sure that you have tried a reset on the database. On mine neither preamp effects the other RX..

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ

Clay W7CE wrote:
I'll try running the calibration later today. Would that explain why the RX1 preamp has any impact on RX2? Shouldn't the two receivers be fully independent?

73,
Clay  W7CE

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Ellison" <telli...@itsco.com>