From: Tim Ellison
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 3:26 PM
To: Patrick Greenlee
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Temp display short cut?

Understood.B GL with the new cable.

Tim Ellison
On 5/6/2013 4:20 PM, Patrick Greenlee wrote:

  OOPS... Sorry Tim, et al... I forgot to mention that Dudley covered that with
me as well.B If I have any crashes with the new cable I will try other slots as
Dudley and now you recommend.B I am much more interested in having it work OK
than understanding why it doesnb t.
  Like when being bit by a dog. I care more about making him stop biting than
understanding why he he bites. Once the biting is stopped THEN I might be
interested in why he was biting.
  Patrick AF5CK