I am happy to hear that everyone is learning something about transmitted audio.
 It can be a can or worms dicussion.  :)

I just purchased a Koss headset with a boom mic for about $30.  I love the
headset, but the mic audio is really muddy.  I don't have it in front of me,
but I think it was called a UB40.

Fortunately, I have a couple Heil Elements that I will use as a replacement.
Too bad you can't just buy elements anymore.  I used my ProSet for CQWW, and it
was really starting to annoy me after about 3 hours of the contest.   It seems
to be squeezing my head.

The Flex does allow for some amazing opportunities.  Good luck on Sweepstakes
for everyone.

Mike va3mw