Hi Ted

With your info, I was able to set up some products to follow and I have received a couple of posts already.

Many thanks.

Jerry W4UK

At 01:00 PM 9/11/2014, T.H. Bauer wrote:
Hi Jerry,

If your browser will not accept cookies from Community (or its provider), Following any of the products lines is a futile exercise: I learned the hard way. BTW, depending upon your browser, you can set up exceptions to allow cookies from these sites and not the entire
WWW.

With that bit of preamble, what I did was to go to each of the product lines (Categories) in which I have interest and clicked on the main title for each. For each Category, once opened, you should see a blue tag/label/button that says Follow. Click on that; the button should now change to Unfollow. If it does, you are now Following that Category/product line.

The hardest thing for me was setting up Chrome cookies...because I kept setting up the exceptions incorrectly. IF you are using Chrome, these are the exceptions to define in Settings/Advanced Settings/Privacy/Content settings/Cookies/Manage Exceptions for
Community to work and to Follow product lines:

[*.]<http://community.flexradio.com>community.flexradio.com
[*.]<http://getsatisfaction.com>getsatisfaction.com

Hope this helps.

73