Excellent!

In addition, anyone interested in this should reach out to the larger
non-Flex community. As I recall, several devices (Softrock, etc.) operated
with PowerSDR as well.  There are also several receive only devices out
there these days that run off of other open source SDR software.  It seems
like there is or ought to be a larger community that could be tapped for
this by adding support for some of those devices.  Since hardware of that
sort continues to be produced, it would also be a potential source of
programmers and support.

WO7R