> I couldn't help but notice that the JSB version of the 747 has a lift-ratio
> which would make a sailplane pilot envious. One can glide about with full
> flaps, gear out etc with AoA at 30--40° in 80 kias and keep it level. ;)
>
> When running it with --debug-level=debug I get some numbers on JSB's idea
> about drag, for instance:

I appreciate the report. I wanted to let you know I got your email and your bug
report is
"in the queue". I'll put this report in a JSBSim bug report (see
www.jsbsim.org). I'd like
to emphasize how important it is to get reports from users. THe very best way
to let us
know about bugs (for JSBSim) is to file a bug report at www.jsbsim.org. That
way we are
sure it won't get lost.

We've got a lot going on right now, and I'll try to get to that ASAP. Maybe
someone else
can answer that sooner than I.

Jon

--