> I've been testing other jsbsim models tonight apart from the 747-100: 737,
> c150, c182 and they all seem to have extremly low or zero drag. They won't
> stall.

Hmmm. I've not heard any complaints about the other aircraft. The 737 has been
extensively
tested by someone who knows how they fly. Also, if any of these aircraft had
zero or
artificially low drag, they thrust produced by the engine would propel them to
unbelievably high speeds. Now, I haven't tested these models in a long time
(yes, I am
incredibly busy right now on many fronts), but if the C182 flew at 400 kts I
think I'd
hear about it.

Jon