David Megginson writes:

>Jim Wilson's new property picker is great --

Indeed !

>I encourage everyone who
>hasn't done so already to try it out.  I'd also be interested in
>hearing what enhancements to the property manager (such as
>constraints) would be useful for the property picker's future
>development.

One thing we could use are the dimensions and the x and y size
of the property picker exposed as properties so that one could
easily position it where desired.

I can do this by making the dialog 'draggable' but this requires
a substantial hack to PUI internals and I think the properties
interface should be good enough for starters.

Cheers

Norman