David Megginson wrote:
 > Changes for gear and flaps are still abrupt, but I have great faith
 > that I'll be able to get the normalized gear and flap positions from
 > YASim very, very soon now.

Actually, now that the subject's been brought up, I realize that YASim
doesn't time-interpolate the flap action as it does for the gear. :)
Oops, that might take a bit more time.

Gear could be trivially exported.  Where do you want it?  How about
/control-positions/gear[n]/extension-fraction?

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA