> Martin Spott wrote:
>> I get that, too. What I'm missing in recent releases is display of the
>> gear in the outside view and keyboard control of throttle and
>> flaps. This appeared to be introduced the the recent A-4 updates in
>> YASim.  Can anyone confirm ?

> Works for me.  Are you sure you have a current fgfsbase?  There's no
> detectable difference (to the FDM) between keyboard, joystick and
> mouse control.  All of those methods set the same properties in
> /controls, so I'd be stumped as to the reason only one of them would
> fail.  I can verify that the gear animations work, too;

I don't even see the gear - the plane is hovering  :-)

I'm updating all the sources of plib, metakit, SimGear and FlightGear from
CVS at least on a daily basis and I'm rsync'ing the base package from
'scenery.flightgear.org::Base'. I just did a new checkout and a new build so
I suppose I'm up to date.
I'd provide the contents of my ~/.fgfsrc, but I don't believe this has
anything to do with it:

--aircraft=a4-yasim
--airport-id=KOAK
--start-date-lat=2002:04:11:11:11:11
--enable-fuel-freeze
--wind=270@10:15
--disable-splash-screen
--disable-intro-music
--control=mouse
--enable-auto-coordination
--disable-hud
--enable-panel
--enable-anti-alias-hud

BTW, 747-yasim and c310 work great, so I believe it has something to do with
the A-4 (which looks really great !),

Martin.