Martin Spott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> I get that, too. What I'm missing in recent releases is display of the gear
> in the outside view and keyboard control of throttle and flaps. This
> appeared to be introduced the the recent A-4 updates in YASim.
> Can anyone confirm ?

Martin,

This sounds odd.  Do you other keys work?  AFAIK it works, but I just late
last night applied all the code patches and did not test extensively.  Will do
this evening.

What I have noticed in the past is that if you have an xml glitch in your
keyboard.xml all the keys before the glitch will work,  all the keys after the
glitch will not.  Generally this is the only case that I've observed where
only some of the keys not work.  But could be something else I suppose.

Best,

Jim