Carsten, David

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of David

> It looks interesting -- I'll try to find time to read it in more
> detail.

If Carsten manages to get this written with time (and I am sure it will need
time) this will be a great addition to FlightGear and might buy us quite a
number of customers. The outline is quite promising, IMHO.

It might be usefeul if "real pilots" (no, I am not one, although I might
help, too) have a look into it from time to time.

> In the meantime, you asked for checklists.  Fortunately, I'm
> a fast typist, so here are the checklists for normal procedures in the
> 1981 C172P, straight out of the POH (forgive any typos):

There are several checklists available (intended for use with MSFS, but
these are the real ones), including for Cessnas, from

http://www.flightsim.com/login.htm

Besides, they have complete manuals for several aircraft available
(including Cessnas, as I just checked, too). Obviously the makers don't
object against scanning them (or don't know about it...).

Beware: Despite the login/password thingy, basic use of the site is free.
However, if you're not a premium member (I am) you may need several attempts
to login at US peak use times. Carsten, if you run into trouble, just mail
me what you need and I can download it for you.

Regards, Michael

--
        Michael Basler, Jena, Germany
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]