Thanks for the checklist, David. Now it's in the document!!

Carsten

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Im Auftrag von David
Megginson
Gesendet: Montag, 18. November 2002 03:50
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: re: [Flightgear-devel] Flying Tutorial

Carsten Höfer writes:

 > As You will see it's only the structure of the tutorial, but it
should  > give You the idea behind it. I would like You to read it and
tell me  > Your opinion. Did I miss something? Is there a better order?
Is anyone  > out there to write one of the sections?

It looks interesting -- I'll try to find time to read it in more detail.
In the meantime, you asked for checklists.  Fortunately, I'm a fast
typist, so here are the checklists for normal procedures in the 1981
C172P, straight out of the POH (forgive any typos):

PREFLIGHT INSPECTION

(1) Cabin

1. Pilot's Operating Handbook -- AVAILABLE IN THE AIRPLANE.
2. Control Wheel Lock -- REMOVE.