On Monday, December 23, 2002, at 02:14  pm, David Megginson wrote:

Hmm.  I wonder what the issue is.  At 10, I can hear, perhaps, 75% of
it over the idling engine, but I still have to strain to make it out.
I don't know enough about the audio side to troubleshoot this easily.

I would just like to corroborate David's results, I thought ATC was broken until I realized I could *just* hear it over the engine noise. This is on Linux with ALSA, all the other FG sounds have a 'normal' volume.

H&H
James

--
The lack of planning on your part does not constitute to an emergency on mine