Hi all,
   I am new to Flight Gear, but not to flight
simulation, thats my line of business ;)  Anyway I
would like to propose (and develop) a server or system
that can be used to manage the environment.  What I
mean is that the scenario system manages:

*  Other plans in the air, these can add the reality
of busy airspace near large airports.

*  Weather system controlled through scenarios, this
would include clouds, rain etc...

*  Ground vehicles movement (aircraft ready to taxi
for takeoff etc.

I would be really intrested in your comments

Paul