Hi Guys
I reported this to Fred in a post on the A320 it is to do with the aircraft texture used.
It would now appear that the problem maybe to do with cygwin.As I don't get the problem using Freds MSVC build of 9.2.
I thouhgt initally that it might of been because I did not have an updated version of CVS but if Brad is using the latest version then maybe its something in cygwin.
Also if I load the model into PPE it gives a warning about the texture.This may or may not be of any importance.

HTH

Cheers
Innis

Melchior FRANZ writes

* Brad W Fennell -- Tuesday 01 July 2003 17:07:
> I just built FlightGear from the latest CVS source under cygwin. On startup
> I get the following error. Any ideas?
>
> Initializing scenery subsystem
> FATAL: ac_to_gl: Unrecognised token '
> '

I haven't seen this yet, but the error message is defined in plib's
src/ssg/ssgLoadAC.cxx:132. Is plib, too, from CVS/HEAD?

Could you add a debug message at the beginning of one of the
ssgLoadAC() functions (bottom of the file) that outputs the
file name, then inspect the ac file that is output immediately
before the fatal error? Maybe this file is corrupted?

m.