The warning I get when I load the A320 into PPE is.
WARNING:  ssgSGIHEADER::: failed to open '.\ a320-fb-af-01.rgb
This may or may not mean anything.

Cheers
Innis

Melchior FRANZ

* Melchior FRANZ -- Wednesday 02 July 2003 08:09: > The bug report suggests, that it is 3D-model problem, not > a texture problem. So it does only happen with the A320?

ppe doesn't report texture failures here. If only this was
reproducible here. You aren't familiar with gdb, are you?

> PS: The idea is not only to identify bugs, but to fix them. ;-)

... if possible, that is. Not that I haven't reported numerous
bugs already, without a proper fix.  :-}

m.