I like the idea of a menu for views...

Is there a way to reset the view - I sometimes move the view outside of
the plane around.

I would like to see it simple - two views one of the outside and one of
the cockpit (cycled by v).  Then Ctrl v could be bound to resetting the
view.  All remaining views and customized views specified in some xml
file could be in the 'view' menu.

On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 22:35, Erik Hofman wrote:
> Jim Wilson wrote:
> > Erik Hofman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> >

> >>I noticed the number of views accessible using the 'v' is increasing. I
> >>think it's a good idea to have a number of views, but I propose to limit
> >>the views accessible using the 'v' key to a maximum of three and only
> >>for views that are directly related to the aircraft.
> >>
> >>For other views I would propose to use a menu entry instead.
> >

> > Did you know that 'V' scrolls backwards through the views, and 'CTRL+v'
> > returns to the first view?
>
> Nope. But still ...
> I mean we now have a tower view, we might come up with a "final Approach
> view" and someday somebody will come by and asks for a windsock view.
> Those are really candidates for a view selection dialog.
>
> Erik

Christopher S Horler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>