Lee Elliott writes:
> That's a nice addition - sounds neat:)
>
> I was just about to turn in for the night, and I did an update
> earlier this evening, but I think I'll get this now:)
>
> Hmm... I've been using the 'r' key for reheat but that's not a
> problem - was a consensus reached on a scheme for allocating keys in
> the recent discussions?
> I remember some ideas being thrown around but don't recall any
> decision being made.

I have absolutely no emotional attachment to the "r" key.  I'm happy
to make it something else, or just unbind the "replay" function from
the keyboard and make it a menu option or whatever.  (It might make
more sense to not have it bound to a key and just have a menu option
that brings up some yet to be created instant replay dialog box.)

Regards,

Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org