On Saturday 19 July 2003 14:00, Jim Wilson wrote:
> Lee Elliott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>

> > Could youi give me a quick nod when there's a new vers to try?
>
> After looking some more, I'm going to hold off on that for now.  Go ahead
and
> use the patch I posted last night.  What I was shooting for was a little
more
> smoothness when switching from V/S to ALT HLD.  At some point what I want to
> do is make configurable something on the idea of servo speeds or a maximum
> rate of autopilot induced pitch change.
>
> Best,
>
> Jim

It's important that for all the aircraft related stuff I use the cvs code for
compatibility reasons.  There'd be no point in developing fdms/AP settings if
they don't work with the cvs versions.

I think I know what you're after with the ap induced pitch changes and it
would certainly be an improvement.

LeeE