<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The old sky color for rainy days and the new one for sunny days.
>
> This would allow us to simulate both weather conditions perfectly.
>

> Just take a look at the difference yourself by changing
> the light.cxx file like described above and recompile flightgear.
>
> What is your opionion about this?

I don't know where on earth you can see sky so blue without colour
enhancer on your camera (polarizer or blue filter), especially
when looking at the sun. Look at the pictures I took at 5000ft
AMSL a sunny day here :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/frbouvi/photos/020708/
and you will see that FG is quite good at modeling reality.

-Fred