Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:
It will be good if we can have some generic Graphic Interface for FlightGear. Not only can it be used on the CDU, it can also be used on other flight displays.

So, you are also talking of script-able ways to implement basic animations or what exactly is it that you're talking about ?

I would agree that pretty much most more advanced avionics could
be easily implemented if there was some basic support to animate
things.

But if using Nasal for that purpose really slows down the sim,
that's certainly not such a good option...

-------- Boris