> For the splash screens we could organise a contest from users (yes, just
> like gimp and others do) and select the 5-6 top spashes for inclusion.
> Finally for the multi part i will check the code to see if i can help.This
> is where all the fun is :P

I might have a look at doing some splash screens over the Christmas holidays.
Every once
in a while I have to stop programming for a day or two to do something else
creative! :-)
As an example, I just took on the role of revamping the local chapter AIAA
newsletter and
doing some writing for it. I think the new logo came out pretty good.
www.aiaa-houston.org/newsletter.

Jon